Guesthouse “Renaissance” represents pre-war architecture and rich history which makes it stand out in the highlander atmosphere. We invite you to test this atmosphere yourselves.
Known under Polish name “Renasans” (it was named “Renaissance” when it was built in 1929) is a three-storey villa situated in the historic, beautiful garden, which offers a view of the Mount Giewont.
We offer you nearly 50 beds in rooms for 1, 2, 3 – persons and suites.
We also have three rooms suitable for the disabled guests and an elevator. Guesthouse Renaissance is an ideal place for a peaceful holiday, creative work, socializing and integration.
Its location in the city center, but away from the hustle and bustle guarantees peace and silence, which is so crucial for rest and relaxation.
Professional and friendly personnel will do everything to make your stay pleasant and unforgettable. “Renaissance” kitchen is famous for its tasty and healthy meals cooked according to home recipes.
The reasons why you’ll love
– low prices,
– great deals and promotional packages,
– exceptionally tasty cuisine,
– professional, friendly and smiling staff.
Place for Children
For the youngest we have prepared:
- Place for ChildrenDuring pluchy and bad weather, when the kids get bored, we offer play corner in the Hall Club with lots of stuffed animals and other toys. You can draw and see a fairy tale on DVD. For older children we offer table tennis or play area in the garden.
- RECEPTIONFor our guests desk staff is available in hours. 8.00 to 20.00. We speak English.
- SAFE AT ROOMFor your convenience, located in each room electronic safe, extremely easy to use.
- Pension Renaissance is also a place of friendly animalsWe realize how hard it is to leave her beloved dog, when we go on vacation. You can spend your leave just with him. Yes, pets are allowed with us upon request.Per stay dog we charge extra fees.
- Car parkWe have free monitored parking.
- WI-FIWe have free wi-fi